· Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing supply base requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
· Demonstrate strong leadership skills setting clear and structured expectations and hold all external parties accountable for the scopes of work.
· Ensure that each Project team and Supply Based team complies with the site policies and procedures by communicating their content, monitoring practice and reporting to management accordingly.
· Establish the necessary contracts to ensure Projects can be developed to the desired schedule.
· Liaising with managerial staff and other colleagues Jakarta based.
· Liaising with Supply Base Managers and site Financial/Admin personnel.
- Bachelor degree in Financial / Economic.
- Having 3 – 5 years experience in handling procedure and daily operational administration incl. Administration that required from financial side (has an experience in handling administration for oil and gas project, will be an advantage point to be consider).
- Have a broad-minded, systematic thinking and orientation in detail both in process and result
- Have the capability in managing working time, work load, and people.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
Only shortlisted candidate that match with our criteria, will be contact to the further process.
Please sent your application letter and CV not later than 2 (two) weeks from now to:
PT. Altus Logistics Services Indonesia
Menara Anugrah, 5th floor, Kantor Taman E 3.3
Jl. Mega Kuningan Lot 8.6-8.7, Kawasan Mega Kuningan, Jakarta 12950, Indonesia.
Or sent by email to:
Cukup sekian lowongan ini kami sajikan, semoga bermanfaat.
Kami sarankan Anda melihat lowongan kami yang lainnya seperti